Monday, February 14, 2011

Taxes - Good News

My Tax guy Mike emailed me today with the preliminary results for my Taxes this year. Unlike years past I would sit in Mikes office while we went over everything, he would crunch the numbers and would give me an idea on how much I'd be getting back (I've never had to pay). This year was different as we went through everything like before but because he is so busy he said he would let me know how much I'd be getting back.. all he told me was that from the numbers it looked like I'd be getting a refund. Well I got an email today and sure enough he was right and I was worried for nothing.. and actually I'm getting a very nice refund from Federal and State.. so I'm a happy camper.

1 comment:

  1. Yay :D
    I love tax returns, in Norway it arrives in June, so should be a welcome gift for SDCC :)

    ReplyDelete