Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Rest Day" / Podcasting

Today Harry and I were suppose to go out and get new glasses.. both or ours are so scratched up and ready to be replaced but I was not very motivated. The past few weekends I've been on the go. Working long hours and the commute during the week leave very little time to do anything else other then eat and sleep. So my weekends are filled with getting choirs done, errands, visiting family and friend and a big one.. working on my podcasts.

So today I was going to take it easy.. I did not want to leave the house. I watched a bit of TV but me being me I with some much to do I feel guilty when I'm just sitting around doing nothing. So I started to work on my MASH 4077 Podcast #3 which isn't due out until Mar. 1st but I want to get a back log of them so I'm not under the gun to get them done. I also wanted to start my next KOTG #25 pt.2 which is due Feb. 28th.. but wasn't able to. But I did do my first pass at my MASH #3, all I have left is to cut in clips from the episode and that one will be ready to go. I also have the raw audio from Ep. 4 (we recorded 4 episodes at once.. best idea ever).

I also did a pass at my MASH 4077 Podcast promo. I got that all done but needed one more element which for some reason I had a hard time finding.. I hope to finish this up tomorrow morning.

All in all is was a lazy day.. didn't do as much as I should have but still got stuff done and got a much needed "rest" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment