Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Weekend Plans

Well it's the weekend before Comic Con and things are a bit crazy at the moment. Here is what I HAVE to get done before the weekend ends.

  • Get Jeep Smog and registered
  • Fix slowly leaking tire on Jeep
  • Interview Felicia Day for the first few episodes of KOTG CompanionCasts
  • Interview Kim Evey for the first few episodes of KOTG CompanionCasts
  • Interview Sean Becker for the first few episodes of KOTG CompanionCasts
  • Edit/upload/complete the first few episodes of KOTG CompanionCasts
  • Edit/upload/complete the next episode of KOTG #35
  • Edit/upload/complete the next episode of MASH 4077 Podcast #13
  • Find and Buy a wig for my Hobbit Costume
  • Sew buttons onto my pants for the Hobbit Costume
  • Shorten and Hem pants for my Hobbit Costume
  • Prepare for Comic Con
Here's my game plan.. Saturday I plan to get my Jeep Smoged/registered and the tire fixed. Will interview Kim and Sean, will edit a portion of KOTG CC 501 and 501 and Edit KOTG #35. Also I'll sew buttons and hem my Hobbit pants and try and find a Hobbit wig.

Sunday I will interview Felicia, finished the 1st two KOTG CC 501 & 502. Finish KOTG #35 and finish MASH 4077 Podcast #13 and if I can't find a Hobbit wig I'll attempted to do that was well. Oh and I'll prepare for Comic Con

And I hope to breath and eat and sleep at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment