Sunday, July 10, 2011

Podcasting Sunday

Today was pretty much an entire day of podcasting. Got up around 9am to prepare for recording the next two episodes of Knights of the Guild. Jenni was coming over at 11am and I wanted to make sure everything was ready to go. I actually got done prepping a bit early so I decided to do some recording of some listener feedback as when I record it always takes me forever to get through them and we had some really long listener feedback comments. So I finished with those when Jenni pulled up. We recorded all the segments for both episode 34 and 35 in about an hour and a half, which is fast.. normally it take at least 2 to 3 hours to do two shows.

Jenni left and Harry and I headed out to lunch at Boston Market and then to Michael's as I needed to pick up some buttons for my Hobbit pants. Michael's didn't have the best selection but I think I found something that would work. When then went to Stater Brothers and spent the most we've ever spend on one grocery shopping list.

Once we were home I got started on Knights of the Guild Episode 34. Though it was recorded this morning it's due to be released in four days so I wanted to try and get it done. I spent the next six or so hours working on this podcast and around 10:30pm I finished and uploaded the final product. Still have to do the show notes and such but I'm too tired and my eyes are so blurry from looking at the computer screen for to many hours.

So Knights of the Guild episode #34 and MASH 4077 Podcast #12 both are done and both come out in a few days on July 15th. Still have to get Knights of the Guild episode #35 (due July 29th) and MASH 4077 Podcast #13 (due August 1st) as well as my first Knights of the Guild CompanionCast #501(End of July) all done by next Wednesday as I'm heading down to San Diego for Comic Con and won't be back until Monday the 25th and don't want to be backed up on podcasts. And I'm trying to get my third podcast Confessions of a Fanboy off the ground.

So much work.. so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment