Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goonies Never Say Die

A surprise was waiting for me when I got home today. My Goonies 25th Anniversary blu ray  box set arrived. My buddy Andrew tweeted just two days ago about Amazon having a 50% sale on the blu ray and I've been wanting this every since I found out about it a few months ago. I of course I ordered it and it already arrived. Even at it's regular price of $34.98 it's well worth it but I got it for $17.49 (and it's still on sale now as I blog this.. so go pick it up HERE). It includes the movie on Blu-ray of course but comes and that disc has director & cast commentary, making of featurette and the Cyndi Lauper Music Video. You also get 10 awesome Storyboard cards, The Goonies "Where Are They Now" Empire Magazine Article reprint, The Goonies 1985 Souvenir Magazine 64-Page reproduction and the closest thing besides the movie The Goonies 25th Anniversary Exclusive Board Game "Escape form One-Eyed Willy's Cave"

This set is beyond AWESOME!!! I can't wait to have a Goonies party.

No comments:

Post a Comment