Sunday, December 4, 2011

Green Lantern - Review

So I finally was able to sit down and watch Green Lantern. I wanted to see this when it came out during the summer but those were crazy times and I wasn't able to. Well I recently got it on blu ray for only $9.99 and watched it today. Quick review.. I LOVED IT!!!

I so don't understand why so many folks disliked it so much. I did watch the Extended Edition, so I don't know how different it is from the theatrical version. But I really enjoyed it. I thought it was entertaining, the special effects were fantastic, the acting was good and I thought it was a good origin story for Hal Jordan's Green Lantern. I heard so many bad things about the actress Blake Lively but I thought she did a pretty good job. I mean it wasn't that big of a part but when she was on screen it was fine. I really am trying to figure out why folks didn't like so much. Oh well all that really matters is that I enjoyed it and really I did.. can't wait for part two.

I watched all the Blu Ray extras and they were all very interesting and entertaining.

I give Green Lantern 8 out of 10

2 comments:

  1. Do you read the comics. I could tell you where I thought it could have been made better but it will make more sense if you read all the comics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.. never ready any comics and knew very little of Green Lantern

    ReplyDelete