Friday, July 20, 2012

Dinner with William

Tonight after work I got to hang out with my buddy Will.  It's been a while since he and I just hung out. I got to his place quicker then expected. Will was still at work so I asked if he wanted me to go get the pizza and meet him back at his place by the time he gets home. Well it would have been quicker if I just left my car in front of his place and walked to the pizza place. But no I didn't do that..  instead I drove over to the pizza place and drove around for about 20 minutes trying to find a parking space. What made it worse were the other drivers. This entire experience really soured my night... I was not a happy camper.

I did mange to find a parking space and get the pizza. By this time Will was home and waiting for me. Got to his place and luckily there was a free parking space under his apartment, so I didn't have to go through that same ordeal all over again. Got up stairs and was greeted by Will's smiling face, his greeting made the last half hour just disappeared. It always good to see him.

We were getting together to not only see each other but to celebrate Will's birthday, which was on Monday, since I couldn't make it to his party/dinner. Went inside with the pizza and was introduced to his new roommate (who's name I can't recall). I knew Will's old roommate was leaving but didn't realize he had gotten a new one and come to find out that it's been a few months. So his roommate joined us for dinner, luckily I had gotten a large pizza and some wings.

Will suggested that we watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight since he just got both of them on blu-ray. I haven't seen Batman Begins since it was in theaters because I wasn't a big fan of it. And because I wasn't a big fan I didn't see The Dark Knight until a few months back. Anyways we popped in Batman and it was so much better then I remembered. I really enjoyed it and it got me pumped for The Dark Knight Rises.

It was late and I didn't want to do the other movie. I had planned to leave but then Will and I started talking and the next thing I knew it was 2am.  Luckily it was a Friday so I didn't have to work the next morning. So getting to bed around 3am wasn't so bad and I had a great time catching up with Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment