Friday, February 28, 2014

Homemade Chili & Possible Tornado's

Besides all my trip planning I made some home made chili for the first time. I have to say I think it turned out pretty good. I used a packet of Lawyer's Chili seasoning for this batch but I think next time I'll try and season it myself and see how it turns out.

A huge storm finally hits LA, we need the water and we knew it was going to be bad when they even expected possible tornado's in the next few days. I'm happy to say that there were no tornado's today but we did have alot of flash flooding. There were emergency warnings on TV all day. Luckily I didn't have to be anywhere so I stayed in and kept dry.

Forgot to mention this in yesterday's blog but I finally signed my tax papers and have officially filed my taxes. This tax season was as bit rough of me since I never got my W2. I also only worked three months last year so the rest was unemployment so I was hoping to just break even and I'm happy to say with a sign of relief that I do no owe any taxes and in fact will be betting a small amount back from both State and Federal... so yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment