Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Knights Tale, Troop Beverly Hills & The Hobbit

Today Lisa heads back home to Ohio, Thanks Lisa for visiting me in Los Angeles I hope you had a blast.

Want to share some Netflix news that I'm super excited about.. today two of my favorite movies (guilty pleasures) are now on Netflix. A Knight's Tale and Troop Beverly Hills. Both of these of classics and I can watch them over and over again. If you've never heard of either of these movies then you must stop what you are doing and watch them now.

A Knights Tale: Inspired by "The Canterbury Tales," as well as the story of Ulrich von Lichtenstein, this is the story of William, a young squire who is determined to change his status. After his master dies suddenly, the squire hits the road with his cohorts Roland and Wat. On the journey, they stumble across an unknown writer, Chaucer. William, lacking a proper pedigree, convinces Chaucer to forge genealogy documents that will pass him off as a knight. With his newly-minted history in hand, the young man sets out to prove himself a worthy knight at the country's jousting competition, and finds romance along the way.

Troop Beverly Hills: Phyllis Nefler, a soon to be divorced Beverly Hills society wife is determined to prove to her husband Freddy and herself that she can finish what she starts out to do. She soon realizes that being a Wilderness Girls' den mother to a troop of Beverly Hills-bred girls is not as easy as buying cookies.

During the evening I had the pleasure of seeing The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies with my best bud Robert on the Warner Bros lot. I was so happy to be seeing it again so soon after my first viewing as so much happens that it requires a second and even third viewing to take it all in. I enjoy the movie just as much if not more the second time around. You can check out my spoiler filled review HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment