Saturday, May 28, 2016

DanceStrong Again

In the evening a group of us from NerdStrong went dancing at Oil Can Harry's. This has become a kind of monthly or bi-monthly event. This is our fifth or six time we've done this. It wasn't the largest of turn outs this time but it was still alot of fun. I actually danced for three hours straight. I think I stopped to drink some water only twice. I want to give a shout out to my dance partner Naomi who also danced for three hours straight.

These outings are always alot of fun and we've really only gone to one place, Oil Can Harry's because it's local, a safe environment for the ladies (gay club) and they have half price drinks from 8pm to 10pm. It's usually a country bar but on Saturdays (the day we go) it's retro disco night. Can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment