Monday, May 30, 2016

Harry Potter Dinner

After a particularly rough day at work it's great to be able to call up my friend Lauren and grab some dinner at The Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade (Universal Studio's Hollywood, Wizarding World of Harry Potter). Walking into that world just releases all the stress from the days activities. Sitting down in the middle of The Three Broomsticks with some good food and awesome Harry Potter music just immerse you into this amazing world and is extremely soothing. It also helps that I'm with my good friend Lauren who is also a big fan of Harry Potter and enjoy escaping into this world as much as I do.

After dinner we walk around Hogsmeade for a bit and then ride The Forbidden Journey and Flight of the Hippogriff before calling it an night and heading home. I'm so happy that I leave close enough to Universal Hollywood to enjoy this world whenever I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment