Saturday, June 4, 2016

SDCC Pro Badges & Minecraft Birthday Party

I got my professional San Diego Comic Con badges today. I was fortunate enough to get one for me, my brother and friend Caryn. I'm really looking forward to SDCC this year as I'll be introducing a new cosplay this year.. though I still have to start working on it.

Today I headed out to visit family and attended my nephew Kenobi's seventh birthday party. Lora, his mom went all out (as she usually does) to give him the best Minecraft themed birthday. They decorated the house and even made a Nether portal that you had to go through to get to the party. She made pix axes, swords, and Steve & Creeper heads from scratch for the kids. And the food and snacks were all themed as well. She even made an Enderman birthday cake. One of my favorites were the dirt/grass blocks made out of rice crispy treats... they were really tasty. 

Whenever my brother and sister-in-law have a party they go all out. They had an extremely large water slide that I did go down a few times.. there is video proof on Facebook :) Overall it was a fun day.. Kenobi had a blast and that's all that really matters in the end. Happy 7th Birthday Kenobi.

No comments:

Post a Comment