Sunday, June 5, 2016

Recording My MASH Podcast

Today I spent a few hours recording six more of my MASH 4077 podcast. This podcast has been my most consistent podcast. I've released episodes on the 1st and 15th of every month since it started in February of 2011. We are just a little over halfway through the series (season six), which means we have another five or so years left of recordings and then whatever else we decide to do afterwards, ie movie, books, etc... Started off with two co-hosts but one left us about a year a go so it's just Meds and I now but we have a great time recording and we have been doing it so long that we have everything down to a science.

You can Download the podcast from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment