Saturday, June 11, 2016

Planet Stamps

After a NerdStrong workout a group of us went out to breakfast as we usually do after a weekend workout. Today we decided to go to Harvest Moon which just so happens to be next store to a post office and when I was leaving breakfast I remembered that I saw some new stamps that I really wanted to get. They were the "Planet" stamps, they just came out and I'm a sucker for anything about space. I don't plan to ever use them, I got them more as a collector. So I picked up the set of the Planets (Mercury, Venus,  Earth, Mars,  Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Of course Pluto has been downgraded but since we got some amazing picture of her recently she's hot stuff again so they did a special set just for her so I picked that one up as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment