Monday, July 11, 2016

Great Music Video & Make Up Test #2

I came across this great music video and fell in love with it and the song. The singer is Todrick Hall and featuring Jay Armstrong Johnson. It's a duet with two guys and it's so rare to find these kinds of video so well done where it's a great song and nice production value. Give it a watch and listen here.


Today Shannon and I worked on my second make up test, unfortunately the air brush compressor was causing us issues so we went with plan B and sponged on, it's not the cleanest look but it gave us a pretty good idea of what it would look like. We also tried different patterns as I knew I wanted something across my face not just a solid green. We tried using a toothbrush for a splashed look, we used various brushes and such to get the desired effect. Nothing really turned out exactly as we planned. Will try again in a few days when we get a new compressor and I'll have to find a stencil that will work for the pattern on my face and lekku. Overall not a total lose.. best thing was Shannon and I had a great time.. lot's of laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment