Monday, December 6, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 114

Another workout week begins.

Since it's Monday I weight myself this morning 204

Today's Workout:

1 hour of cardio on the elliptical


Well I'm to my lowest weight yet.. woo hoo.. now let's hope I can keep going down the next three weeks and meet my goal of getting to 200 or below by the end of the year.


I didn't workout on Friday as I wasn't feeling so hot on Friday AM and it totally slipped my mind when I got home from work as it seems like there's not enough time in the day to do everything that I need to do. And my weekends were chuck full of busy so I wasn't able to workout.. though I did do alot of Dance Central at Felicia's party and man that's one of the best cardio workouts yet.. may have to look into getting a 360 with Kinect.

No comments:

Post a Comment