Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Good Things...

Must Come To an End!!

I normally don't talk/blog about my personal life/relationship so this may come as a shock to some but after 7 years and 10 months Harry and I have decided to call it quits. I will not go into details as to why (as it's extremely complicated) but it is best for both of us and something that we did not take lightly. Though we are no longer together as a couple, because of our house we will remain roommates and living together for the time being. At least until Harry decides what he wants to do (he looks to be going back home to Austria). I wish him the very best and look forward to where life takes me.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I am sorry to hear about this and though u don't know me but I will pray for u.

    @butterflyamanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm sorry to hear that.. But if it is as you say for the best for both of you then it could be a good thing and bring on new possibilities for the both of you.

    Nothing in this universe lasts for ever, from every planet to massive star and even black holes all succumb with the ages. So all one can really hope for is that something is good while it lasts.

    Hope you both can take the good experiences from the last 7 years with you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing well and if you need anyone to talk to, contact me on Skype. I've been through something similar before, but it's so different for everyone. If you need someone to just listen, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kenny. I'm sorry to hear about this. It does sound like you two are taking an amicable route and for that I'm happy. Stay positive and hang in there!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that Kenny, I hope all goes well for you both

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kenny, I'm shocked. Shocked and so sorry. But glad to hear that it seems to be amicable. Please call me if you need to talk, a shoulder or anything. I've been there and know it can be rough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive thoughts coming your way Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you the very best in your future, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete