Friday, January 14, 2011

Catching up on TV

Since I'm home sick today from work I decided to try and catch up on some of the past few weeks of TV that I have recorded. I first started with the second episode of season two of V. Was just as fun as the first episode. They have really ramped up the action and information. Again with this episode we get loads of information as to why the V are here. And again Jane Badler (Original Diana, New Dianna) was FANTASTIC. She still has it and I'm loving her new character. They also gave a nod to the original miniseries when Anna takes a giant white rat and devours it only to regurgitate it for the hybrid baby to eat. The effects were fantastic and very similar to when Dian in the original V ate a guinea pig. I'm very excited to see where this series goes.. it's only 10 episode this season but if they keep the pace going it's gonna to be an AWESOME season.

Next up was No Ordinary Family, I was five episodes behind on this series. So Harry and I watched one after another. This is a fun series, some action, some character development. It was nice to not have to wait for a new episode because the story kept ending on cliffhanger type scene. I can't wait to see where they are going and the effects have been fantastic. Looking forward to the rest of this season.

1 comment:

  1. V is awesome!
    I don't watch much television, but this show is something that I've come to really love. Most of the attraction is because I love Morena Baccarin and have since SG1.

    I haven't really seen 'No Ordinary Family' but I hope it goes well. I really like Darla...I mean Julie Benz. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete