Monday, January 10, 2011

A Healthier Me - Day 149

Once again I couldn't convince myself to get up this morning so I did my workout at night, which is tough because I'm so tired by the end of the day.

Since it's Monday I weight myself this morning 205.5

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
15 minutes for jumping rope

Not a bad workout.. because I'm so tired I didn't get my full hour of cardio and besides that my elliptical is making some strange noises and it's getting tougher and tougher to turn the wheel.. not sure what I'll do if I lose my elliptical. Need to see if I can fix it. All in all a decent workout.. also weight myself this morning at 205.5 which is .5 lbs less then last Monday but still 1.0 lbs higher then my lowest a few weeks ago.

Not eating out (fast food) on my lunch Mon - Friday is still my biggest struggle. Until I can overcome that I won't get below 200.

1 comment:

  1. Do you eat lunch at work? or do you go out to get it, if so there might be a place that serves healthy food close by?

    ReplyDelete