Thursday, August 11, 2011

In A Funk

Not sure what's really going on with me but I've been so tired and lazy this entire week. Maybe it's work, the stress levels are off the chart and I just keep telling myself six more weeks.. only six more weeks. But when I get home I'm exhausted and all I want to do is eat dinner and watch TV.

Well I can't do that. I have the next CompanionCast due tomorrow Friday 8/12, the next MASH 4077 Podcast due next Monday 8/15 and the next Knights of the Guild podcast due next Monday 8/15 and not to mention I'm trying to launch my new podcast Confessions of a Fanboy this weekend.

The past few days I have sat in front of my computer around 10pm to get some work done on any of these podcast and I'm just not motivated. I did a bit of work on the next MASH podcast on Monday and yesterday I forced myself to work from 10pm to Midnight on tomorrows CompanionCast. I haven't even recorded the next KOTG yet, not sure that's going to happen.

I'm sure it's a combination of work, stress, the fact that Harry leaves on Saturday and Daisy leaves on Wednesday.. things are kind of crazy in my life at the moment. Hopefully it's a temporary funk. But I still have to work tonight on finishing the CompanionCast for S5E3 and then this weekend on my other three podcasts. Gotta get my podcasts out!!

3 comments:

  1. Motivation can be a tricky thing but I'm sure it'll return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've definitely got alot of fairly heavy personal stuff going on in the next while so I think you need to cut yourself a little slack. And as much as I love getting to hear your podcasts if you need to you should take care of yourself first. Hope that things go well for you in the next while! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help or support you

    ReplyDelete