Friday, August 5, 2011

My New iPad

Today our new iPads showed up. I had to replace my stolen netbook and instead of buying another netbook I opted to go with an iPad 2. A friend of mine (Lisa) works for Apple and was gracious enough to let us use her "friends and family" discount... and by we I mean Harry and I as we both have been wanting to get one.

So they arrived in the afternoon and I was still at work so I had to wait until I got home to open it and play around. I got home around 9pm and immediately opened my iPad to check it out. First thing that Harry and I did was plug into our computers and start downloading Apps. Since I have an iPhone I already had quite a few apps but Harry was starting from scratch. But I did know the very first app I was going to download was the Star Trek Padd app.. which I did and it's AWESOME!!! Didn't get a lot of time to explore it as I had to go to bed and get up for work tomorrow but I know days this will become my favorite new toy and I'm hoping I can use it alot for my podcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment