Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jones Soda... The Guild

Got my Guild themed Jones Soda's today. They were extremely well packed but I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed as when the place the bottle in the cardboard cutout at the bottom of the box some of the bottle labels were torn up and as a collectors and the fact that I paid $25 for six soda bottles, it's kind of disappointing. But they are cool and I plan to get mine signed by the cast (since they are my friends). Now to figure out where to display them!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea the jones soda company was doing this. You know they are based somewhere nearby me too. :) It really sucks that the labels got torn, maybe if you wrote them they might give you a coupon or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you taste them?! Wonder if it would be expensive to have them shipped to Norway :)

    ReplyDelete