Thursday, September 22, 2011

One Big Blurrrrr

This entire week has been one big blur. It's my last week at MTV and that means way to much stress to try and get everything done that needs to get done before I leave on Friday. Besides that in all my wisdom I decided to have a Star Wars Marathon / BBQ / 41st Birthday party this coming weekend so I've been working long hours and then coming home and trying to get things down around the house. Oh and I'm still editing podcasts to get them out on schedule.

So far I've moved all my furniture around to accommodate as many people as I can. I cleaned the entire place and went grocery shopping. All I have left is to get my Birthday cake and move my 60" TV into the living/dining room (which I can't do by myself). So I've done pretty much everything for the party.

And though tomorrow is my Birthday I expect I'll be so busy at work and stressed out that I won't be able to enjoy it.. but then again I have the fun weekend ahead of me and I'll be able to relax and have some fun with some friends.

1 comment:

  1. Kenny, I'm sure your podcast fans wouldn't scream at you if it was a little late coming out as long as you aren't too terribly stressed out. And also, Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete