Monday, November 14, 2011

Catching up on TV

This morning I took Anthony home, did some errands and grabbed some lunch. When I got home I knew I needed to edit the next MASH 4077 Podcast as it's due tomorrow but instead I had hours and hours of TV that I needed to catch up on so guess which one I choose.. yeah I caught up on some TV. The big ones that I really was looking forward to watching was Once Upon A Time, Clone Wars and The Amazing Race. Amazing Race was good as always, Clone Wars was part 3 of a 4 part story about Rex and the Clone troopers and was as always excellent but the one that I loved the most was Once Upon A Time. This series continues to impress and amaze me. This time they brought in Cinderella and her dealings with Mr. Gold aka Rumpelstiltskin... so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment