Thursday, November 17, 2011

Visiting Family

Woke up this morning and it felt like I had been hit by a bus. I was sore from head to toe. Who knew standing for 14 hours bent over a table could cause so much wear and tear on your body. I jumped into the shower and tried to sooth my aching muscles.

Today was family day. Had lunch with my Dad and got to visit with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew Kenobi. Every time to see Kenobi I feel like he ages months. He's getting so big and he now knows who I am and calls me Un.. he can't quit get it all out yet (Uncle) but he's working on it. He's adorable and I love him to death. I also got to visit my Lora my sister-in-law how is about 8 1/2 months pregnant with my niece Molly. She is so ready to get this baby out. I always enjoy my visits with the family. And it should growing by in any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment