Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family and Friends

Today was my day to spend some time with my family. It's been over a month since I have been able to get away and go and visit them. Took my dad out to lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant Hong Kong. After that we headed back home and I visited with my sister-in-law, nephew Kenobi and new niece Molly. My brother eventually got home and we hung out for a bit.

Around 6pm I said my goodbyes and headed a bit north them to meet up with my best bud Josh and his girlfriend Nicole. It's been a while since we've gotten to hang out so it was great seeing him. We headed out to dinner at a place called Lucille's. It's a slow cooking southern style restaurant. Had some excellent food. I even tried Fried Green Tomatoes, they kind of tasted like onion rings. After dinner we went out bowling and had tons of fun. Bowling closed at midnight so we then headed back to Josh's house and hung out for an hour and a half before we said our goodbyes and I drove back home. Got home around 3am.

It was a great day of spending time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment