Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Buffy Rewatch Continues

My Buffy re watch continues as I watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer with my buddy Robert who is seeing it for the first time. Work was crazy so I got to his place a bit later then I would have liked and then we talked for about an hour so I expected to watch one maybe two episode but we actually got to watch three episodes. Started the night with Season 2 "What's My Line pt. 2". Then moved on to "Ted" which guest starred John Ritter in a very different role for him, which I very much enjoyed. And the final episode of the night was "Bad Eggs", which was the most fun to watch with Robert as his hates spiders and the creators used were these spider/scorpions type of creatures and it was freaking out Robert and making me laugh.

The other cool thing about our Buffy nights have been me crashing at Roberts. He lives about 15 minutes from my job and I love that I get one day that I don't have to fight the traffic in my daily 2 hour commute.

1 comment:

  1. Rewatching too but I am ahead of you guys...JL

    ReplyDelete