Sunday, September 9, 2012

Podcast, Lunch, Lube, Lens & Who

Busy day today. Started off with my brother arriving at 10:30 to record a few episodes of our Alien Nation podcast. The next episode was due out tomorrow and we hadn't even recorded yet. We spent the next three or so hours watching episode 9 and episode 10 and recording our podcast.

Afterwards we headed out to lunch at El Pollo Loco (my brother went next door to McDonalds). Had a nice lunch before he headed back home and I went over to Jiffy Lube to get my oil changed finally.  I normally get it changed every 5000 miles but I went a bit longer this time but didn't realize I went that long (13,000). So I'm glad I got that done finally.

After that I headed to Lenscrafters to get an eye exam and pick out some new glasses. Two hours later and $400 less in my back account I had my new glasses.. well I don't actually have them yet. Last year I got transitional lenses which meant there are three different lenses in one. I hated them and asked to not get them this time. Instead I went with bifocals which of course have to be made else were and my glasses wouldn't be ready in an hour as planned. So they should be ready in a week to a week and a half.

Got home and watched the latest Doctor Who S7 Ep2, Dinosaurs in Space. Lot's of a fun, not as dramatic as last weeks episode but loads of fun.

After Who I went back to my Alien Nation Podcast as I mentioned earlier this episode is due to be released tomorrow so I had to edited the entire thing. So for the next six hours I edited away and finally finished it around midnight.

It was an extremely productive day and I got a lot of things done that I've been wanting to do for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment