Monday, May 20, 2013

I Need A Kick In The Butt

Typical Monday... got up, looked for work... nothing :( Made some plans of what I needed to get done. Then I procrastinated, I mean I really should have worked on my podcasts but instead I cleaned up the house, did some yard work (It was way to hot outside), watched some TV, organized and cleaned up some stuff on my computer. I watched the latest episode of Defiance and I'm still really enjoying this series.. I'm not loving it but it's good enough to make me want to come back each week and see more.. As for my podcasts I did start to prep my MASH and Alien Nation podcasts for tomorrow. I wrote down an hour by hour schedule for tomorrow as well..

Being out of work really takes away the structure in life. I get up when I feel like it. I pretty much do anything I want all day long with no regards to what I actually need to get done. I tend to be very motivated in the morning thinking I'll get so much done today and then a few hours in I start to get lethargic and tired, then it's a struggle all day to keep myself motivated. So I'm hoping with a schedule I can organize my life a bit better, I do like goals. I hope this is the motivation I need to get things moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment