Thursday, May 23, 2013

Podcasts, Awards & Advanced Tickets.

Today I spent the majority of my day either editing my upcoming MASH 4077 Podcast or judging entries in the Geekie Awards.

I started my day with continuing the editing on my next MASH 4077 Podcast. I did some work yesterday but really wanted to finish it today. So for the next three to four hours I did nothing but edit the podcast.

When I was done I rewarded myself with a little LOTRO play. Since it's the Spring Festival in Middle Earth there are daily quests you can do... well everyday to get special "Spring Leaves" which you can turn in for some really cool items. Anyways I did my daily quests.. spent about two hours playing.

Once I was done I went onto The Geekie Awards judge section on their website and spent the next six hours going through entries and... well judging them. It was very entertaining... lots of great entries in the category that I'm judging. I got through about half of the entries.. plan to finish the rest by weeks end.

A few other things happen today.. The Geekie Awards announced the date of the Award show.. it's going to be August 18th, I'll blog and link when tickets go on sale.

I purchased my ticket for Man of Steel for opening night.. I'm going with my best bud Robert and I'm super excited as Superman is my favorite of the Super heroes.

I also purchased my ticket for Joss Whedon's "Much Ado About Nothing". They are having a special screening at the Hollywood Arclight and what makes this extra special is Joss is going to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment