Saturday, September 14, 2013

Awesome Commercials: Giving, Scarecrow & Star Wars

So I came across several videos "commercials" today through various articles and I had to share them with you.

First one had me in tears, it's a commercial for some Asian communication company and is only three minutes long but man does it tell a compelling story in those three minutes.When I first watched this it has only 50,000 views.. as I write this blog only a few days later it now has 7 million views.


The second one is a commercial that so beautifully shot with such a poignant message. You really don't have a clue what this is for until the very end and you find out it's an ad for Chipotle and it's new App Game called Scarecrow. The cow's sad eyes gets me every time.


The third video is a commercial for Star Wars The Old Republic which is a Star Wars MMO (massively multiplayer online game) that I hope to play one day. Star Wars commercials in general are always amazing but this one really struck a cord with me because it's set in modern day. As if the Jedi and Sith existed in our time, right now.. it felt so real and I loved it... hope you do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment