Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Geek Question: Time Travel

So I posted another Random Geek Question on Facebook and Twitter... I asked, If you could time travel, would you go to the past, future or an alternate dimension? I got a few responses, one was "Past just to visit favorite parts of my childhood." Another friend said "Mesozoic Era... Gotta see me some live dinosaurs." I got several "Future, for various reasons" and I got one person who chose alternate dimension with the response "alternative time line. Probably at age 10 to see how an accident I had would have been if worse."

Some good answers and I thank the handful of friends who responded. It's funny with these questions I can get 30 to 40 responses and sometimes I only get 4 or 5. Not sure what makes a question more popular then others.. I guess it could be when I post it and when folks see it online. Oh well I think they are fun and I'll continue to post more Random Geek Questions.

If you would like to answer this one please leave your response in the comments below... Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment