Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sorting Vacation Pictures

Today I finally downloaded all of my pictures that I took while on my dream vacation to Ireland and the UK. I took just over 5400 pictures... that's just crazy. It took me almost two hours to go through them all and make sure they were right direction. After I did that I started sorting them into groups. First Ireland and the UK, then into smaller groups within those. It's going to take me a while to go through them all but I'm happy that I got a start on them. After I sort them all I'll post some to Facebook. I'm thinking maybe 500 or so. After I post them all I then have to go through and label each one with where and what it is. I don't plan to be done with this for a good month, but who knows maybe I'll get a burst of energy and tackling it all in a day. I'll keep you all posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment