Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lego Star Wars, Skyping with a Friend & Visiting Dad

They released another of the Star Wars LEGO movies, it's the fifth installment of the Yoda Chronicles titled "Race for the Holocrons". This is the seventh "special" overall, starting with Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace, then Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out and then the beginning of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles, which included "The Phantom Clone", "Menace of the Sith", & "Attack of the Jedi". Then Disney purchased Star Wars and Cartoon Network owned The Yoda Chronicles so they altered the name to Lego Star Wars: The NEW Yoda Chronicles and released the fourth episode "Escape from the Jedi Temple" and finally the fifth episode "Race for the Holocrons" tonight.

That's all that I have heard about but the way the ended the fifth episode of The New Yoda Chronicles you know they are going to be making more. It's a great series. It's all written by the same man Michael Price who does an amazing job at blending humor with the Star Wars world. If you're a Star Wars fan, then these are must sees.

Skyped with my buddy Matt today. I haven't "seen" him since we met up in Cambridge, England and hung out for a few days while I was visiting in April. We've Facebooked text messaged a few times but this was the first time that we were really able to catch up on each others lives.. it was a lot of fun. Need to make it more of a regular thing.

Picked up my dad today. My brother and his family are going to Vegas until Thursday and I didn't want my dad to be alone in the big house so I decided to invited him to stay with me for a few days while they were gone. So I drove down to Riverside to pick him up, we had a nice lunch, did a bit of shopping and then headed back to my place.

This was the first time my dad has seen my new place, he liked it. He had purchased The Lego Movie for my nephew Kenobi so we watched it as my dad hadn't seen it yet. Spent the rest of the evening just hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment