Thursday, June 19, 2014

Spending Time With Family

Took my dad home today, we had a nice time hanging out at my place (mostly TV watching). Before we went back to his place he had plans to have lunch with friends that he hadn't seen since 63'. They were the sisters of his best friend Ronnie who died recently.

Dad asked me to join them, which I was happy to. It was a nice time, the two sisters were very sweet and kind. I got to hear about my dad and how he was back when he was a young teenager. Both ladies have had interesting and exciting lives. I got to hear a bit more about their recently departed brother. It was a nice time.

Afterwards I took dad home and my brother and his family had just gotten back from Vegas so I spent about five hours hanging out with them and playing with my niece and nephew.... It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment