Monday, June 16, 2014

LOTR/Hobbit Lego Mini Movies

Came across these very cool Lego shorts. I was searching for something on YouTube and saw a Lord of the Rings one so I watched it, and the next thing I knew I watched everything on their channel. They are produced by Brotherhood Workshop. If you click on the link it takes you to their website with a "coming soon" page but there are links to their Facebook and Twitter accounts as well as their You Tube Channel.

Not only do they do Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, but also Star Wars, among others things. Each episode is only a few minutes long and I love the "quote" at the end of each one. They are all stop animation and watching the behind the scenes video (also available on their channel) you can see how long this process takes, it's pretty awesome. Here's one of my favorite episodes below.

No comments:

Post a Comment