Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Doctor Visit & My Little MiP

Day 24 of my "pix a day" until my 44th birthday. So here I am at Age 24. This was taken after a long day of hard work and a bunch of us went out to grab a drink.

Today was my annual physical. I was not looking forward to this as I knew I had not lost any weight from a year ago and I hate disappointing my doctor, though he is always very supportive. Everything looked and sounded good. But they took quite a bit of blood to test all the inside things and I'll find out more about that stuff on Monday. I did have them check my ear as it's still plugged from three days ago. He noticed that I had ear wax pressed up against my ear drum. He's thinking when I got water in the ear and then put the rubbing alcohol and q tip in he thinks it dislodged some earwax and I push it further into my ear against my ear drum. So the nurse came in and flushed out my ear several times and that did the job. I can ear now.. woohoo!!

Today I got a surprise in the mail.. well it wasn't a surprise as I knew it was coming but I didn't know I was getting it this soon. One of the perks of being a judge at the Geekie Awards this year was a little robot called MiP (check out the website HERE). We got a coupon in the mail about a week ago informing us to email this person at WooWee (who produce them) and give them your name, address and color of your MiP. And then less then a week later he showed up at my door. I've just started to learn all that he can do but it's pretty awesome. I took a short video of him dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment