Friday, September 5, 2014

Frozen Knock Knock & Sherlock Goodness

Today I actually got more work done on my vacation blog posts and pictures. I don't know why it's taken me so long to post pictures and write about my experience, but it is. So I'm getting closer to finishing up my blog posts and I still have a few thousand pictures to go through before posting some to Facebook.

I came across this funny knock knock joke that I had to share on Twitter and Facebook so of course I have to blog about it. Knock Knock... Who's There... You... You Who? Yoo-Hoo Big Summer Blow Out. It brings a smile to my face everyday I read it... love Frozen. 

If I had the money I'd be buying this in a heartbeat, but instead it will go on my "wish list"

This holiday season, there is one gift that is sure to be on every Sherlock fan's wish list: Sherlock: The Complete Seasons 1-3 Limited Edition Gift Set, including a brand new bonus disc that features never-before-seen footage, new commentary from Season Three, and interview footage never before released on disc. Starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman as the crime-solving duo of Holmes and Watson, the first ever box set of the Emmy Award winning PBS MASTERPIECE series will appear in stores November 4, 2014 from BBC Home Entertainment.

This set includes every episode from all three seasons on both Blu-ray and DVD formats, along with the original bonus features released with each season. Additionally, the set features all new commentaries, never-before-seen outtakes, a deleted scene, and exclusive collectibles including limited edition art cards and busts of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. This is the ultimate gift set to keep fans guessing, until the next game is afoot.

All New Bonus Materials Include:
  • Never-before-seen Outtakes from Seasons Two and Three
  • All New Commentary and an exclusive deleted scene from Season Three
  • BBC Archive Interviews with Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Steven Moffat and Sue Vertue from the time of the initial Season One premiere
  • "Unlocking Sherlock": a 60-minute behind-the-scenes program for Season Three
  • "Sherlock Uncovered": three 25-minute behind-the-scenes featurettes, one for each episode of Season Three
Exclusive Collectibles Include:

Limited edition collectible busts of Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) and John Watson (Martin Freeman)

Two limited edition collectible Art Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment