Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pixs, Podcasts and Who

Today is day 27 of my "pix a day" until my 44th birthday.. hope you guys aren't getting tired of these. So here I am at age 27. Back in the day when I had a good set of curls on my head I would frost the tips. I miss my curls.

I went to Best Buy today to pick up a new keyboard and mouse. My current keyboard is so old that many of the letters on the keys are worn away and my mouse track ball keeps sticking and it is driving me crazy. I have always wanted to try a wireless keyboard and mouse. I know folks say they tend to go through batteries but I like the idea of not having to deal with any wires. So far I'm loving them.

I continued to work on the my next Alien Nation podcast, it's to be released in three days. Don't know why it's taking me to so long to edit this episodes, it's not particularly hard, just not feeling motivated. I got about 2/3d's of it done today but I'll have it all finished and ready to go by the 10th.

Tonight Jes, Dallas and I watched the latest episode of the new Doctor Who. The episode is titled "Robot of Sherwood". In Sherwood forest, the Doctor finds an evil plan from outer space, and makes an alliance with Robin Hood. With Nottingham at stake, the Doctor must decide who is real and who is fake.

This was an okay episode, it was a bit silly and fun. I enjoyed the second half more then the first. I'm still trying to adjust to Capaldi's Doctor but I am enjoying Clara's interaction with this doctor better then I did with Smith. I think the first three episodes are good, but I haven't watched one that just blew me away. Next weeks looks to be a bit spooky.. look forward to seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment