Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Podcast, A Death & A Question

Today I released episode 89 of my MASH 4077 Podcast and worked on episode 90 which will be released on November 1st. I'm trying to get as many episode in the can so I don't have to worry about them while I'm doing this new gig starting next week. You can download and/or listen on itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or Listen and get a direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

Sad news today actress Elizabeth Pena died. She was only 55. I will always remember her from "batteries not included", one of my favorite fantasy/sci fi movies. But she has done a ton of work including La Bamba, Down and Out in Beverly Hills, Jacob's Ladder, Rush Hour and her most recent movie The Incredibles. She was always a class act and will be deeply missed.

So I posed a question on Facebook, I wrote 4 things that were true about me and 1 thing that was false and asked for folks to guess which one was false.

1. I Bungee Jumped 130 feet
2. I once watched all six Star Wars Films Back to Back to Back in one sitting
3. I spent a summer working as Donny and Marie's personal assistant
4. I graduated in the top 10% of my high school class
5. I rode my bike from San Fransisco to Los Angeles in seven days


Right off the bat my buddy Will picked the correct answer and I thought I was screwed, but of the 18 people who responded only 2 got it right (Will and my friend Joyce). BTW the false fact is #2. I have watched all the Star Wars movies over a weekend but never back to back to back. Most of the people said #1 and #5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment