Monday, October 13, 2014

Once Upon A Time S4Ep3 - My Thoughts

Today I watched Once Upon a Time S4 Ep3 "Rocky Road" When an icy spell is cast on Marian, the residents of Storybrooke place the blame on Elsa, unaware the mysterious woman who runs the town's ice cream parlor has the same powers as Elsa and is trying to frame her.

I really enjoyed this episode. I love Elizabeth Mitchell and I think she portrayed the Snow Queen beautifully.  I like how they tied her into the Elsa/Anna storyline. I don't know if she's telling the truth about being their aunt (mother's sister) or if Anna really did trap Elsa in that urn but she is defiantly up to something and it's not looking good.

I liked that Regina told Henry what she wanted to do and that he is standing behind her 100% and is going to try and help her. I love that Emma is using her powers more often and getting more control over them. It's was good to see the Knives of Hearts/Will Scarlet from the now cancelled Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. I'm glad someone finally confronted Snow about her attachment to her baby boy. And of course Rumple is being Rumple. You find out that he knows the Snow Queen and she is somehow connected to Emma.

Lot's of questions asked and I'm sure will get answers as this season plays out, but I'm really enjoying this "Frozen" themed storyline... can't wait for what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment