Thursday, October 16, 2014

Disneyland One Last Time!!!

Since I start work on Monday I figured I'd get one more day in of Disneyland. My annual pass expires in December and this job goes until the end of November so I wanted to get one more day in before it's no more.

My buddy Brett was able to join me for this adventure. We started our visit with Disneyland. We usually start with Disney California Adventure (DCA) as the line to get in is usual shorter but today both were short and we opted to go to Disneyland first.

The park wasn't busy but there were still 30 to 45 minute waits on popular rides. We started in Tomorrowland before moving to Adventureland/Frontierland. We had lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant in Frontierland.

While eating I got word that my sister-in-law and niece were over at DCA and were planning to come over to Disneyland for a few rides. I figured we could join up with them. I was telling Brett how my niece would react to seeing me as she does the same thing every time I see her. She first yells my name "Uncle Kenny" and then look for anyone around and say.. "look it's Uncle Kenny" or "Uncle Kenny is here". And sure enough as we waited under the Magic Castle and she came around the corner, once she saw me she yelled "Uncle Kenny" and then said "Look mommy it's Uncle Kenny" and then proceeded to get out of her stroller, run over to me and give me a big hug... I love that little girl.

We rode a few rides with her and Lora, she favorite was Gadgets Roller Coaster. Yeah she's going be like her Uncle and love roller coasters.. They headed out for the day and Brett and I finished our time at Disneyland by riding the re-dressed Haunted Mansion (a must do during the holidays).

We then headed over to DCA and spent another four or so hours over there roaming around the park enjoying the rides and surroundings.

It was, as always, a fantastic day at Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment