Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Visiting Family & Hobbit Beer

Today I went to visit my brother's family and they are all sick, and poor Lora and Michael were exhausted from being up with the kiddos all night. I did go out to lunch with my Dad and then we went Christmas shopping. With all the house guests and then being sick I haven't had any time to go shopping so this was much needed. Dad and I went to about six different stores and the crowds weren't that bad. I did manage to get the bulk of my shopping done.

As always I found something that I really wanted and have been looking for, for a while now. The Hobbit movies released three beers. Now I'm not so much interested in the beer itself but more for the cool bottles. So I grabbed one of each as a present to myself... they're pretty awesome!!!

BTW.. for those wondering the beer is currently being sold at Cost Plus World Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment