Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Toy Collection on Instagram

So I've been trying to come up with other things I can produce through my Geekyfanboy Productions. I have the five podcasts and my blog but there is always room for me.. so a few days ago I got the idea of sharing my toy collection on Instagram. I thought it might fun to post one or two pictures (and possible video) a day of my collectibles; action figures, toys, collector plates, trading cards, books and various other TV and movie related memorabilia. I've been collecting since I was six years old (Star Wars figures were my first), I don't know my exact count but I'm sure I have over 10,000 collectibles so it will take a while to post all of them. Along with the pictures I'll post a bit of information about each collectable or maybe a story about how I obtain it. I'm not sure how many people will be interested but if anything this will be a great way to catalog all my collectibles. And who knows.. maybe it will become popular.

If you're interested in checking out my toy collection and following along click HERE. If you are a member of Instagram please give me a follow at KennysCollection. If you are not a member you can still enjoy my collection from a web browser. Thanks for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment