Sunday, May 15, 2016

Camping Weekend Comes To An End

Day three of camping (technically) slept better then I did last night but still not great. Woke up around 6am, but finally got up around 7am. Josh was already starting to pack up his tent and things as he had to be somewhere mid day today.

Initially most of us planned to stay until mid afternoon but once everyone was up and we pretty much did everything yesterday folks decided to leave a bit earlier. As I mentioned Josh was a the first to go, the rest of us cleaned up the camping area. We had brought way to much food and things so it took a while to go through everything and figure out who brought what.

Andy and Leo were next to leave followed by the rest of us shortly after. Anne and Naomi, Eric, Shannon and then Lauren and myself caravan out of the forest and back to civilization. I dropped off Lauren at her place about 1pm and then went home and pretty much crashed the rest of the day.

It was a successful camping trip, we all had a great time and though it was short I think we experienced alot. I know for some of us we can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment