Friday, May 20, 2016

Star Trek Beyond Trailer #2 & Hilarious New Game

The new NBC showed called Powerless, which is coming out this fall, trailer was leaked online. I managed to watch it before it was quickly pulled. It's a different kind of DC story, it's about the everyday, ordinary people who live in a world with superheros. From the trailer it looked really good and I look forward to watching when it airs.

They released a second trailer for Star Trek Beyond. The first one didn't go over well with fans because it was super action packed and used a Beasty Boys song. I agree that the song was a poor choice but I liked what I saw. This second trailer feels more like Trek and I'm super pumped to see this movie.


I came across this video and thought I was going to die laughing. It's four siblings playing a game. I wasn't sure if they had made it up or saw it somewhere but it was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time. I immediately went only to see if this was a real game and I found someone who was selling a version online. I don't know if it was legit, they called it "Come Again" game. I had to purchase it.

Since I'm three months behind on my blog I have an update, these folks got together with Hasbro and actually made an official game called "Speak Out" and they posted another video of them playing the actual game.. it's just as hilarious as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment