Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Ilvermonry (Harry Potter) House


So Pottermore opened up their sorting hat for the American Magic School "Ilvermorny" (you can go 
to Pottermore or HERE for more info about this school). Of course I had to take the test to see which house I belonged to. Like with Hogwarts there are four houses in Ilvermorny;

Horned Serpent -  Sometimes considered to represent the mind of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Horned Serpent favors scholars.

Wampus - Sometimes considered to represent the body of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Wampus favors warriors.

Thunderbird - Sometimes considered to represent the soul of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Thunderbird favors adventurers.

Pukwudgie - Sometimes considered to represent the heart of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Pukwudgie favors healers.

So if you don't know I was sorted into Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and for Ilvermorny I was sorted into Thunderbird. I can say that I'm 100% Hufflepuff but there really isn't enough known about the new houses to say if this is correct or not. I like the idea that my house represents the soul of the wizard but I'm not to sure about being an adventurer, I feel more like a healer. But will learn more as we get closer to the release of the new Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment