Monday, September 6, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 22

It's Monday so I weighted myself in the morning, trying to weight myself at the same time every Monday. I actually gained a half pound :( Trying not to get discouraged that I'm not losing the weight as fast as I was hoping. My upper body and lower body are looking pretty good, starting to get toned but it's the middle that isn't getting any smaller. Still I'm not going to give up.. I'll stick with it.. I'll continue to try and eat better and hopefully will see some results in the near future.

WEIGHT: 213.5

WORKOUT:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of ten on the chest fly for my chest (60 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the free weight (90 lbs)
3 sets of ten working on my back (60lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment