Sunday, October 3, 2010

Podcast and Plushies

Well I recorded a video for this but unfortunately I'm still having a few issues to work out. So it's a good ol' written blog for this one.

Today was pretty much a Knights of the Guild Podcast day, I spent he morning prepping for it and at 1pm Jenni came by and we recorded for the next 3 1/2 hours. As always it was a lot of fun. This was episode 21 parts 1 & 2 which will be out on Oct. 15th and Oct. 29th respectively.

It's been a few months since I saw Jenni as she's been extremely busy but I was very excited to see her because a few months back I commissioned for something to be made for her and I was finally able to give it to her.

Back in April The Guild released a very cute April Fools Joke called Lil' Guildies. It was the opening sequence of a Muppet Babies type cartoon about The Guild characters as babies. It was AWESOME.



One of the Guild fans (Jes Reaves) created these plushies from the characters and I saw them and fell in love. I commissioned her to make some Lil' Guildie Plushies out of Jenni and my Avatars from our KOTG Logo which she did. She also sent me all of the Guild plushies along with Greg Aronowitz (creator of Lil' Guildies) to give to them which I plan on doing. So far I've given Jenni and Greg theirs and I hope to do the cast in the coming weeks.

Anyways watch mine, greg and jenni's reaction on getting our Lil' Guildies Plushies.








Also you can check out more pictures here on our Flickr account.


If you want to be turned into a plushy or have one made for you go to Plushifyme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment