Saturday, November 27, 2010

Improv, Plushies & Padawan

Tonight I went to my very first Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em: Improv Comedy Show. Featuring Alex Albrecht, Felicia Day, Tony Janning, Jeff Lewis, Sandeep Parikh, Tara Perry, and Brooke Seguin. I went with my Padawan Troy but there were also a lot of Guild friends that went, since Felicia, Jeff and Sandeep were all in the show tonight. So I got to hangout with not only Troy but Andrew, Jared, Greg, Derrick, Gabe and Brian, It was great to see all those guy. I also go to meet Aaron, he is the guy who is working on the Knights of the Guild App for the iphone/itouch. We've been talking via email for months so it was great to finally meet him and see the progress he has made The KOTG app is looking pretty sweet!!!!

The show was FANTASTIC!!! Watching improv always amazes me, those folks need to be extremely quick and constantly on.

After the show I got to chat with Felicia, Sandeep and Jeff for a bit. I was finally able to give Sandeep and Felicia their Lil' Guldies Plushies that Jes had sent me. Both really liked them. I hope to get the video up soon.

After we said our goodbyes to everyone, Troy and I went out to Denny's to grab a bite to eat. One thing that we tend to do when we go out is talk.. and talk.. and talk and we lose all track of time. But this time we had a plan, his car was parked on the street (by the improv theater) and needed to be moved by 2am.. so we knew we'd be back no later then 2. So we got to Denny's had some breakfast and chatted for about 2 1/2 hours when I noticed it was 1:30am and said we should be getting back. We get back to his car and as usual we chatted for another 2 hours. We only had one cop car pull up beside us and shine their light into my jeep but I guess they didn't see anything nefarious so they drove off quickly. Around 4:15am I called it a night.. we could have continued to chat until the sun came up but I needed to get home for some sleep as I had a long day of Christmas stuff and editing my podcast ahead of me.

Good times were had by all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment